BridgeWay Church is a non-denominational community of Christians. Our authority is the Word of God, our Lord is Jesus Christ, and our desire is to share God’s love and message of hope with our surrounding communities.
A Church Without Walls
Connecting to God, Connecting to others, Connecting others to God
- To be a church that builds bridges to God, to the Flower Mound community, and to each other.
- To live out the kingdom of God in our lives, letting him rule over every dimension of who we are.
- To encourage every person to intensely pursue full devotion to Christ.
- To encourage each person to take seriously the demands of discipleship, rather than being a mere spectator.
- To constantly equip God's people for the works of ministry.
- To create an environment of passionate worship that results in spiritual transformation.
- To be a community where people are real, sharing their lives in authenticity and transparency.
- To establish a community where we love God with our hearts and souls and minds, and where truth is not only understood but loved and lived.
- To build bridges to people of every race, nationality, age, and gender.
Our Core Beliefs
The Bible is the Word of God (2 Tim. 3:14-17; 1 Thess. 2:13) and the final authority for faith and life (2 Peter 1:20-21; Matt 5:17-19).
As the Father, Son and Holy Spirit share in deep intimacy with each other, we value the selfless relationships modeled in the Trinity. We believe in the “grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit”
(2 Corinthians 12:14).
Through Christ, God brings forgiveness and new life to the world. Jesus did for us what we could never do for ourselves. He loves us unconditionally.
We are a body of believers called out to share God's love, truth and grace with others. The church is the visible expression of the kingdom of God on the earth.
We see every member as a minister, using his or her spiritual gifts to serve the church and the world (Ephesians 4:12).
We believe that salvation is received by grace through faith, as expressed through belief in Christ, repentance and baptism into Jesus.
Have a Question?
We'd love to hear from you! Please contact us!