How to Connect at BridgeWay
If you’d like more information about BridgeWay, or would like to become a member, BridgeWay 101 is for you! This is a casual, informative session where we’ll discuss the mission, beliefs, and commitments we share as a community of Christ-followers. Free lunch and childcare are provided. Please RSVP so we can know how many to plan on. If you have any questions, please contact Katie Rushing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connection Groups at BridgeWay are a great way to connect with God and with people. You'll find Connection Groups to be spiritually rewarding -- and just plain fun -- as you enjoy sharing life with a group of people.
How Connection Groups work at BridgeWay:
There are all kinds of groups, and they range in size from 6 to 18 people. The goal of Connection Groups is to make friends
in the context of Biblical community. We need each other to share in the journey of life and growth in Christ.
- Groups meet regularly, usually in someone's home.
- All groups are "open" -- new people are always welcome to visit or join any group.
- The format is very casual. Groups cover a variety of topics that meet the needs of the group, and Bible studies are discussion-oriented. Each group's time together includes prayer for each other.
- Groups periodically get together for social times or for service projects to help someone in need.
- Most groups offer childcare. Often a group with young children may choose to hire a babysitter to come to the host's house, and parents chip in a few dollars to cover the costs. Ask a group leader for more details.
The goal of Connection Groups is to make friends in the context of Biblical community. We need each other to share in the journey of life and growth in Christ.
You are welcome to visit any of the Connection Groups anytime (we recommend you call the host first to ensure there hasn't been a schedule change). Or you can contact Cliff Darwin at email@example.com. to get connected with the group that fits you best.
View a list of the Connection Groups
Do you want to find out what ministry teams are available at BridgeWay?
View a list of BridgeWay ministry groups, the leaders, and the contact information.
Many More Ways to Connect
There are many more ways to connect at BridgeWay! Take a look at our news page and find out.